Podiatrists are specially-trained physicians
The podiatrists at Marshall Health specialize in foot care, including treatment of:
- Bunions - a bulge of bone or tissue around the joint of the great toe or small toe.
- Corns - yellowish, callus growths that occur on top of the toes.
- Hammertoes - the bending or downward curl of a toe, causing the middle joint of the affected toe to poke out.
- Heel spurs - a bone growth on the heel bone.
- Turf toe - a sprain of the largest joint of your big toe.
- Ingrown toenails
- Heel and lower back pain
- Diabetic foot care
- Fractures, dislocations & sprains
- Athlete's foot - fungus infection of the feet
- Plantar fasciitis - irritated tissue supporting the foot's arch, causing pain.