Telemedicine at Marshall Health
Expert care from anywhere with telemedicine
Marshall Health patients now have access to comprehensive and acute care services without leaving home. Through telemedicine, expert care in a wide variety of specialties is available through a secure digital platform on a computer, tablet or smartphone.
Our providers provide virtual visits for:
- Emergent care
- Real-time consultations
- Pre- and post-operative surgical care
- Home monitoring
What to expect
- Same trusted care you receive in-person at Marshall Health
- Face-to-face interaction with a provider via secure videoconferencing
Does my provider offer telemedicine?
How to set up an appointment using:
Connect with your Marshall Health provider through Mountain teleHealth. Learn more at mountaintelehealth.com.
Once an appointment is scheduled, an email invitation will be sent to you. Click "Join Microsoft Teams Meeting" at the bottom of your invitation to download the program:
- If using a smartphone or tablet, pre-download the application from any store (e.g. iTunes, Google Play).
- If using a desktop or laptop, the link will automatically generate a download (much like an Adobe application). If using this application, please log on a few minutes prior to the visit to allow time for the download.
You do not need to create an account for any reason for your virtual visit. Microsoft Teams allows for “Guest Log In.” Please make sure the device you are using has microphone, video and speaker capabilities and that these are enabled for your appointment.
Please Note: Your virtual visit may require an in-person visit or screening if determined necessary by the provider. We are taking extra precautions to limit exposure to our patients and clinical staff as everyone’s health is our top priority.