For Health Professionals
As a community-based medical school, Marshall Health and the Marshall University Joan C. Edwards School of Medicine believe lasting partnerships are critical to serving our patients, students and community. We are dedicated to working closely with community physicians and health care providers throughout the region to build a healthier tomorrow all patients.
How Can We Help You Help Your Patients?
Whether you want to know the easiest way to refer a patient, more information about clinical trials or opportunities for advanced training, we are here to help connect you with the variety of resources available through Marshall Health.
- Physician Referral Line - 304-691-5333
- Pediatric Physician-to-Physician Direct Connect Line
- Cardiology eConsults - 304-691-8500
Physician Training Resources
- Graduate Medical Education Programs - Residency and Fellowship Programs at the Joan C. Edwards School of Medicine
- Continuing Medical Education
Advanced Training Resources
Physician Referral Line
Your physician connection to 260+ Marshall Health specialists close to home.