Payment & Insurance
Marshall Health makes it easy and convenient to pay your bills online at PerYourHealth.
To pay your bill online via PerYourHealth, you will need the ID and Access Key, which can be found in the Payment, Insurance & Billing Information section on your billing statement.
How do I update my insurance provider with Marshall Health?
- Visit your physician’s office to update your billing record in person.
- Call 877-315-8478 to speak with a billing agent.
- Log in to your PerYourHealth account to update your insurance.
How do I get an itemized copy of my billing statement?
Please contact our Billing Department at 877-315-8478 to request a copy of your billing statement.
What types of payments does Marshall Health accept?
- Using our secure online bill payment site, you can pay using MasterCard, Visa or Discover.
- Please make checks payable to Marshall Health.
Does Marshall Health offer a cash discount for services?
For those who receive lab or radiology services at Marshall Health-Teays Valley, a “cash price,” or 20% discount, is offered to uninsured patients who pay their entire bill at time of service. View price list
For questions about your bill or to request an itemized statement, call: