Strong joints allow you to enjoy an active life. A lifetime of daily wear and tear, overuse, falls or injuries sometimes lead to joint problems that require attention.
Our board-certified, fellowship-trained orthopaedic physicians and surgeons provide a multitude of unique and innovated services including:
- Partial and total joint replacement
- Mako robotic-arm assisted technology
- Platelet rich plasma (PRP) injections
- Knee and hip care
- Minimally invasive arthroscopic surgical procedures for the ankle, knee, shoulder and wrist
- Foot and ankle care
- Hand and upper extremity care
For those dealing with joint pain due to rheumatic diseases such as arthritis or lupus, we have a team of board-certified, fellowship-trained rheumatologists to help assist with these issues.