If you’re pregnant or thinking about becoming pregnant, your first step should be finding an obstetrician you trust who can answer your questions and guide you through the journey of pregnancy and delivery. Marshall Health provides obstetrical care for both normal and high-risk pregnancies.
What sets Marshall Obstetrics & Gynecology apart?
- 10 highly experienced general OB/GYN physicians
- A fellowship-trained infertility specialist on faculty
- Two fellowship-trained high-risk pregnancy specialists on faculty
- 24/7 coverage at Cabell Huntington Hospital for emergencies and regular deliveries
- OB Concern Line which is answered directly by a nurse for any concerns throughout pregnancy
- Three office locations with evening hours for your convenience
Are you thinking about having a baby? Marshall Obstetrics & Gynecology offers pre-conception care for moms-to-be to help prepare you and your body for pregnancy. We recommend meeting with your OB/GYN approximately six (6) months before you want to conceive.
OB Concern Line
Your concern is our concern. We offer a dedicated phone line for our OB patients. Call 681-378-4562 day or night when you need guidance or reassurance for any issues you experience during pregnancy.