Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Appointments for oral & maxillofacial surgery services are by referral only. Patients must have a recent referral from their general dentist. Please bring your referral and x-rays, if applicable, with you to your appointment.
We do our best to minimize your wait time. Marshall Dentistry & Oral Surgery provides 24-hour emergency care in collaboration with the Emergency Room at Cabell Huntington Hospital. We apologize in advance for any emergencies that may result in a longer wait time for you. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
From dental implants to facial reconstruction, our onsite oral surgeon at Marshall Dentistry & Oral Surgery uses the latest techniques and state-of-the-art equipment to provide you with the most advanced surgical care and diagnosis. Our team specializes in:
- General oral surgery, including teeth extractions
- Wisdom teeth extraction | Video
- Dental implants | Video
- Anesthesia services | Video: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5
- Facial trauma | More information
- Tumor(s)/lesions of the mouth and face, Oral Pathology | Video
Prosthodontics include crowns, bridges, dentures and implants to replace missing teeth, preserve a healthy mouth and restore your smile.