Patient Satisfaction Surveys
Coming Soon! A New and Improved Way to Share Your Feedback
At Marshall Health, we want every patient’s experience to be a positive one. When you receive a questionnaire, please take a few minutes to answer the questions and tell us about your most recent visit. By sharing your experience, you can help us make improvements that benefit all patients.
Marshall Health partners with the independent patient satisfaction company NRC Health to survey patients about their experiences at Marshall Health facilities and with Marshall Health providers. You can expect a call, email or text from our survey team no more than 48 hours after your visit.
By answering a few short questions, you can help us make sure we are meeting the highest standards of care for every patient, during every visit. The call or text will show as 304-733-7788 on your caller ID. Please do not call this number directly to share your feedback.
What We’ll Ask:
- How often did this provider explain things in a way that was easy to understand?
- When you contacted this provider’s office to get an appointment for care right away, did you get an appointment as soon as you needed?
- Using any number from 0 to 10, where 0 is the worst provider possible and 10 is the best provider possible, what number would you use to rate this provider?
- Did front-office staff at this provider's office treat you with courtesy and respect?
- Did the Nursing staff treat you with courtesy and respect?
- Did someone from this office follow up to give you blood test, x-ray, or other test results?
- Using a number from 0 to 10, where 0 is the worst visit possible and 10 is the best visit possible, how would you rate this visit?
How We Use Survey Responses
We share the real-time feedback survey results and patient comments directly with the department and providers. This feedback allows Marshall Health providers and department leadership to identify issues, provide a rapid resolution and develop best practices, enhancing patients’ experience and perception of care.