If surgery is the best treatment option for your newborn, infant, child or teen, you can find a top-quality pediatric surgery team close to home at Marshall Health. In collaboration with Hoops Family Children's Hospital at Cabell Huntington Hospital, our board-certified, fellowship trained pediatric surgeons are skilled in providing the most advanced, least invasive surgeries and procedures.
We understand how difficult a child's surgery can be on the entire family. We'll help your family prepare for the operation and work with the hospital staff as well as your pediatrician to ensure excellent follow-up care.
General Pediatric & Trauma Surgery
When possible, our pediatric surgeons use minimally-invasive or laparoscopic techniques that involve smaller incisions in order to allow your child to return home sooner and minimize discomfort and scarring.
Some of the most common general pediatric surgeries performed include:
- Appendectomy (appendix removal)
- Cholecystectomy (gallbladder removal)
- Cleft lip/palate
- Colorectal and urologic conditions
- Congenital anomalies
- Craniosynostosis primary or revision surgery
- Hernia repair
- Traumatic injuries
- Complex Pediatric Airway
- Ear Surgery: Cochlear Implantation & Cholesteatoma
- Microtia Reconstruction
- Neck Masses and Vascular Anomalies
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Surgery - Ear, Nose and Throat
- Surgery - Pediatric
- Marshall Ear, Nose & Throat Specialists 304-691-8690