Department of Oncology
The Marshall University Department of Oncology is housed at Edwards Comprehensive Cancer Center in partnership with Marshall Health and Cabell Huntington Hospital. Our team of oncologists delivers the highest level of care to both adults and children and offers a variety of treatment methods based on the individual’s needs and preference.
We specialize in all aspects of cancer care, from surgical and medical treatments to research and clinical trials. Features available at our cancer center include:
- The da Vinci® Surgical System
- TrueBeam™ linear accelerator with BRAINLAB stereotactic and advanced imaging capabilities
- PET/CT scanning
- Image Guided Radiation Therapy
- 3D mammography services
- Stereotactic breast biopsy
- Dedicated chemotherapeutic pharmacy
- Clinical trials
- Designated Pediatric Oncology Clinic
- Nurse Navigators
The Edwards Comprehensive Cancer Center is accredited in radiation oncology by the American College of Radiology, representing the highest level of quality and patient safety.