Employee Referral Bonus Program
Marshall Health will offer a $500 referral bonus to current employees who refer an applicant to any open position within Marshall Health.
Who is eligible?
- Current, active employees may receive the bonus.
- Applicants may be referred to any department.
- This offer applies to Marshall Health employees only. Marshall University, Joan C. Edwards School of Medicine and Marshall University Research Corporation (MURC) employees are not eligible.
- Candidates who have worked for Marshall Health within the last (one) year do not qualify as a referral.
- Hiring managers cannot receive a bonus for an employee/position they directly supervise.
- Faculty, resident physicians and fellows and department administrators cannot receive a referral bonus.
- Referred employee must be full time.
How it works:
- Applicants should state the name of the referring employee when applying. Ask the applicant you are referring to list your name on their online employment application.
- The referred applicant must be successfully hired and complete 90 continuous days of employment before a bonus will be issued to the referring employee.
- Upon completion of 90 days of employment, the bonus will be paid on the next available payday and will be taxed per IRS guidelines.
Amy Jude, HR Coordinator
1001 10th Avenue
Huntington, WV 25701