Refresh. Rejuvenate. Repeat.
From acne to anti-aging, we offer spa services designed to nourish skin and meet your desired skin care needs. We also offer hair reduction services at an affordable price.
Additional discounts cannot be applied to package pricing. Pricing is subject to change at any time.
Full face, neck, chest, eye area, hands and back acne can be treated.
Price ranges from $80 to $200. Packages are available.
Schedule a free consult to set up treatment plan.
Available for a variety of skin types and skin care goals.
- Dermaplane facial - $110: Exfoliation technique removes the dead skin cells along with vellus hair (peach fuzz). Reveals smoother and brighter skin.
- Dermaplane + Mandelic peel - $155
- Signature facial - $90: Customized to your individual skin needs.
- Acne facial - $90: High Frequency and specialty masks are used to target p. acne bacteria. Available as a back service for $100.
- Hydrojelly mask - $12
- Dermaplane - $55
- Eyebrow wax - $15
Hair Loss Treatment
PRP for Hair Loss & Thinning - $750; package of 3/$1850
This effective treatment option uses your own platelet rich plasma (PRP) to stimulate growth factors to improve hair growth and density. To obtain the PRP, we take a small sample of your blood and spin it in a centrifuge. We then apply a topical agent to numb the injection areas and use small needles to inject the platelets in the area of hair loss. The entire procedure takes about 45-60 minutes. Most patients require a series of 3-4 treatments initially to see optimal results. We recommend pairing PRP with our hair growth vitamin and serum to see the best results!
Treatments can be purchased separately or in a package of six with the sixth session being free.
- Full Face BBL™ BroadBand Light - $450; package of 3 for $1,100: Fights photo-rejuvenation, sun-damage, acne and redness.
- Nano ($200; package of 3 for $375) and the Weekender ($360; package of 3 for $900): Used for texture, tone and luminosity
- Halo - $1,400 (post-recovery kit included): Treats texture, mild wrinkles, pores, pigmentation and glow.
- Other laser treatments:
- Rosacea - $250
- Cherry angiomas - $150 up to 25 spots
- Red scars - $150 and up
- Telangiectasias (small veins of the face) - $250
- Hair Reduction Treatment:
- Upper lip - $150
- Chin - $150
- Neck - $150
- Sideburns -$150
- Beard area (full) - $250
- Underarms - $150
- Full chest - $250
- Full back - $450
- Half back - $300
- Shoulders - $200
- Abdomen - $220
- Bikini line - $200
- Bazillion - $350
- Buttocks - $200
- Half legs - $350
- Full legs - $650
- Forearms - $200
- Full arms - $400
- Add ons:
- Ears - $30
- Nose - $30
- Eyebrows - $40
- Toes/feet - $40/$80
- Breast area - $50-$100
Patients should avoid tanning during all laser treatments. No waxing, tweezing or depilatory products can be used while having laser hair reduction treatments. The hairs must have pigment or the laser will not be effective. If treating, please trim hair down before appointments. If you are having a consultation, you will need hair to be visible to determine if you are an ideal candidate. Patients with darker skin risk hyperpigmentation and hypopigmentation. A consultation is required before having a treatment.
- Micro-needling single treatment of the full face & neck - $400; 3 treatments for $1,000 (includes skin care post kit): A minimally invasive solution to improve the appearance of ﬁne lines, acne scars and the improvement of the skin's texture, tone and color. The skin's repair process helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and enhance skin elasticity.
- Micro-needling with PRP - $700; package of 3 $1,650 (includes skin care post kit): This noninvasive procedure uses small needles along with your own platelet rich plasma (PRP) to create micro-injuries in the skin that help stimulate your natural wound healing process and increase collagen and elastin production. It is designed to improve the signs of aging as well as help treat acne scars and hyperpigmentation. A topical numbing agent is used for the micro-needling procedure to prevent discomfort. To obtain your PRP, we take a small sample of your blood and spin it in a centrifuge. The entire process takes about 45-60 minutes. Results will be seen after one treatment, but most patients will require a series of 3-4 treatments initially to see optimal results.
Other areas of the body can be treated. Pricing varies based on treatment size. Consultation is needed before booking treatment.