Ear, Nose & Throat
ENT is our specialty.
At Marshall Health, your otolaryngologist, or ENT, diagnoses and helps you manage diseases of the ear, nose, sinus, larynx, mouth and throat, as well as structures of the neck and face.
Ear, nose and throat (ENT) disorders range from simple to complex. Otolaryngology is the oldest medical specialty in the United States. Our ear, nose and throat specialists are physicians trained in the medical and surgical management and treatment of patients with diseases and disorders of the ear, nose, throat and related structures of the head and neck.
Marshall Health provides comprehensive ear, nose, throat (ENT) and hearing services, including:
- Comprehensive ear, nose and throat medical evaluations and surgical services
- Facial plastic & reconstructive surgery
- Head & neck
- Laryngology (throat disorders)
- Comprehensive audiology services, including hearing evaluations and middle ear analysis
- Newborn hearing screening
- Tinnitus evaluation
- Hearing aid fitting and dispensing
- Voice and swallowing disorders
- Sleep disorders
- Pediatric otolaryngology
- Complex Pediatric Airway
- Ear Surgery: Cochlear Implantation & Cholesteatoma
- Microtia Reconstruction
- Neck Masses and Vascular Anomalies
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Surgery - Ear, Nose and Throat