Your hearing health
Our ear, nose & throat specialists evaluate, diagnose, treat and manage hearing loss and balance disorders in adults and children. Most hearing loss caused by nerve damage can be treated by an audiologist using hearing aids, assistive listening devices and hearing habilitation.
- Hearing loss
- Balance disorders
- Hearing aids
- Newborn hearing screenings
- Hearing habilitation training
- Tinnitus (noise in the ear, such as ringing)
- Advanced electrophysiology testing
Our team recommends, fits and dispenses hearing aids and other hearing assistance technologies.
We also offer onsite advanced electrophysiology testing to find small tumors on the hearing nerve.
Julie L. Arey, MA, CCC-A
- Marshall Ear, Nose & Throat Specialists 304-691-8690
Marshall Ear, Nose & Throat Specialists
6007 US Route 60 East
Barboursville, WV 25504