Use your patient portal to manage your health
myHealthFile is the combined patient portal that allows you to access your health information from inpatient, outpatient and clinic visits with Cabell Huntington Hospital and Marshall Health providers.
Through the convenience of a single patient portal, you can view clinical summaries, test results and more 24/7 from anywhere you can access the internet.
Keep your record up to date
Take an active role in managing your health by reviewing the allergies and immunizations listed on your account. And, visit the Patient Information tab to make sure we have the correct address, insurance and contact information for you on file.
Access your clinical summaries, test results, immunizations, allergies and other health information from both Cabell Huntington Hospital and Marshall Health in one convenient location.
Have a question for your doctor regarding your health? Want to avoid phone tag?
- Message your provider by clicking the Send A Message tab.
- Select the name of the provider you wish to correspond with.
- Write your message--just like email!
View upcoming appointments, or schedule your next appointment online from the Home screen of your portal account.
- To schedule, click Schedule An Appointment, and begin typing the name of the provider you wish to see.
- Select your preferred day and time.
- Give your care team a reason for your appointment and the best way to contact you.
- Click Send Request.
Your care team will contact you with available appointment times to secure your new appointment.
Save time by renewing your prescription medications when it’s convenient for you.
- Click Renew My Prescription from the portal homepage.
- Select the provider and prescription you would like to renew. Feel free to leave your doctor a comment regarding this medication.
- Then, click Send.
Your doctor or care team will contact you when your prescription has successfully been renewed. Be sure to pick up your medication from the pharmacy you’ve indicated in your portal account.
You can view test results the moment they are available to you.
- Click the Health Record tab.
- Then, click on the subsection below to search for your results.
- Results for general lab results
- Documents for procedure results (i.e. colonoscopy, EKG, stress test, operative report, etc.)
- Radiology for radiology results (i.e. x-ray, MRI, mammogram, etc. )
- Microbiology for lab results
View COVID-19 vaccination dates and print your vaccination record card.
- Click the Health Record tab, then the COVID-19 Center tab.
- If your vaccines have been recorded by your health care provider, the dates administered will appear under Immunizations.
- Click the green View Vaccine Verification button to display and print your COVID-19 vaccination record.
Keep track of a loved one’s care, such as upcoming appointments, medications, etc. by becoming a Proxy Account Manager.
By obtaining proxy access to your child, spouse or dependent adult’s health data, you can easily access their information from your patient portal account.
To gain access, please speak to your loved one’s physician at their next appointment.
myHealthFile should only be used for non-emergency health communications and requests. In an emergency, please call 911 or visit the emergency department nearest you.
Access your health information, schedule appointments and more.
CUSTOMER SUPPORT LINE
For technical assistance, please contact the Cerner Customer Support Line at 877-621-8014.