Admissions & Application
The application cycle is now open. Don't miss your opportunity to advance your training as a nurse practitioner in this innovative program.
- Completion of an accredited Nurse Practitioner MSN or DNP program within the last 18 months and/or prior to start date of Nurse Practitioner Fellowship Program on October 1
- National Board certification or obtain board certification by August 1 of application year
- Documentation certifying you can work in the United States if not a US citizen
- West Virginia RN license
- West Virginia License for NPs as Advance Practice Registered Nurse or eligible to apply by August 1 of application year
- Complete application
- 3 professional letters of recommendation
- Letter of intent
- Passport size photo
- Call for applications is now open for both 2023-2024 cohort and 2024-2025 cohort.
- Applications for 2023-2024 open until position is filled.
- Applications for 2024-2025 cohort deadline will be the first Monday of March.
- Notification of acceptance letters will be sent by the end of April
- Program start date October 1