You know when you experience quality care. At Marshall Family Medicine, quality care is just as much about the provider-patient relationship and access to care as it is about the medicine behind it.
Access to us means being accessible and available when you need us. Marshall Family Medicine offers convenient walk-in hours six days a week and five clinic locations throughout the region. We are also available by phone 24/7 at 304-691-1100.
Marshall Family Medicine Walk-In Clinic
Marshall University Medical Center
An outpatient department of Cabell Huntington Hospital
1600 Medical Center Drive, Suite 1500
Huntington, WV 25701
8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
You are the most important member of your health care team. You have the opportunity, through your primary care provider, his or her staff and our patient-centered medical home (PCMH), to play an active role in your health care. That means that you return for annual wellness visits with your primary care provider, stay current on immunizations and screenings and ask us questions about your care.
We both share a common goal—your best health. Learn more about what it means to part of a patient-centered medical home.
At Marshall Family Medicine, clinicians and patients work as a team to improve the health outcomes of our patients. During the first half of 2017, Marshall Family Medicine charted the following benchmarks for clinical care and patient satisfaction.
Clinical care benchmarks
- 70% of eligible patients 55 or older have received the recommended colorectal cancer screening.
- 72% of patients over the age of 65 have been immunized against pneumonia.
- 59% of women ages 50 to 74 have received the recommended breast cancer screening.
- 82% of patients at risk for diabetes have been screened.
More than 90 percent (93%) of all the patients we see like our practice and how we work with patients to improve and/or stabilize their health.
- 92% of patients surveyed said that our clinicians received information regarding care they received from specialists and other clinicians.
- 89% of patients received timely communications about their lab or diagnostic tests.
- 98% of patients said they had a better understanding of the medications they take because the clinician took the time to discuss them.
24/7 Patient Call-In Line