Marshall Health News
Marshall Health announces holiday hours
HUNTINGTON, W.Va. - Marshall Health clinics and administrative offices will have varied hours during the holiday season.
All clinics and offices, including our walk-in locations, COVID-19 testing tent and COVID-19 hotline, will be closed Thursday, Dec. 24, Friday, Dec. 25, and Friday, Jan. 1.
Additional clinic closures include:
- COVID-19 testing tent & COVID-19 hotline - close at noon, Thursday, Dec. 31
- All Marshall Eye Surgery locations - closed Thursday, Dec. 31
- All Marshall Obstetrics & Gynecology location - close at noon, Wednesday, Dec. 23 and Thursday, Dec. 31
- Marshall Center for Healthy Aging - close at noon Thursday, Dec. 31
- Marshall Dentistry & Oral Surgery - closed Thursday, Dec. 31
- Marshall Family Medicine (Barboursville, Hurricane, Lavalette and Putnam offices only) - closed Thursday, Dec. 31
- Marshall Psychiatry - closed Thursday, Dec. 31
- Marshall Senior Pain & Wellness Center - closed Thursday, Dec. 31
- Marshall Urology - close at noon, Thursday, Dec. 31
Marshall Pediatric Nowcare is open 9 a.m. to noon, Thursday, Dec. 24, and 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., Thursday, Dec. 31.
Marshall Pharmacy's Marshall University Medical Center location will remain open 24/7, including all holidays.
For additional information, please contact your physician's office directly. Contact information can be found under the Locations tab. If you need immediate assistance, please visit the nearest Emergency Department or call 911.
Media Relations Contact
Assistant Director of External Affairs
Receive Marshall Health News
The Marshall Health newsroom offers our latest news releases, which are distributed through a Marshall University electronic mailing list.
To be added to this list, please e-mail your name, job title, e-mail address, media outlet and location to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign Up for Healthy Herd Updates
Sign up for Marshall Health's official blog. This digital resource is full of stories, recipes, health and wellness information to help you on your wellness journey.