Borden Thomas, PharmD
Dr. Thomas is a clinical pharmacy specialist practicing with the internal medicine department at Marshall Health. Her primary focuses include Hepatitis C and HIV. Outside of pharmacy, Dr. Thomas enjoys spending time with her family and dog and spending time outside exploring the beautiful state of West Virginia.
Education & Training
- Undergraduate: University of South Carolina (Columbia, S.C.)
- Doctorate: Marshall University School of Pharmacy (Huntington, W.Va.)
- Residency: Marshall Health - PGY-1 (Huntington, W.Va.)
- Basic Life Support (BLS): American Heart Association
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS): American Heart Association