Jordan Sheppard, PharmD
Dr. Sheppard is a clinical pharmacy specialist practicing with the internal medicine department at Marshall Health. His primary clinical interests include hypertension, diabetes and obesity. Outside of clinic, Dr. Sheppard enjoys walking his dogs, playing video games and spending time with his family.
Education & Training
- Undergraduate: Marshall University (Huntington, W.Va.)
- Doctorate: Marshall University School of Pharmacy (Huntington, W.Va.)
- Residency: Marshall Health - PGY-1 (Huntington, W.Va.)
- Basic Life Support (BLS): American Heart Association
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS): American Heart Association