Marshall Health News
Marshall Cardiology hosts raffles for AHA Heart Walk
HUNTINGTON, W.Va. - The American Heart Association is hosting a digital walk, or "walk where you are," experience on Thursday, June 24, in lieu of its 2021 Huntington Heart Walk.
Team Marshall Cardiology is raising funds to support the work and research of the American Heart Association. You can support their team by participating in up to three basket raffles. Tickets are $1 for one ticket; $4 for five tickets; and $15 for 20 tickets. All drawings will take place Friday, June 11. Please contact Carolyn Chapman at 304-691-8512 or Cheryl Nugen at 304-691-8866, both in Marshall Cardiology, for ticket purchases.
Learn more about the event or donate directly to Team Marshall Cardiology at https://www2.heart.org/site/TR/HeartWalk/FDA-FoundersAffiliate?fr_id=5676&pg=entry.
Marshall Basket (valued at $375)
- (4) Marshall Football Tickets for game day on 9/11/21
- (4) Marshall Rec Center 1 day passes
- (4) Marshall Rec Center Rock Wall 1-time climb passes
- Marshall T-shirt
- Marshall Water Bottle
- “The Herd” face mask
- (4) Gino’s Pizza Coupons
- Marshall Fountain Ornament
- Marshall Health Merchandise: note pad, coffee mug, tote bag, other miscellaneous items
- Girlfriends and Sister Chics: Marshall tote bag and shirt
Ladies' Pamper Me Basket (valued at $400)
- Redken Shampoo and Conditioner
- Hempz Sugar Scrub, Lotion, and Body Wash
- Redken Dry Shampoo
- Redken One United Spray
- OPI Nail Polish
- Grande Cosmetics Lip Plumpers
- Amika Hair Dryer
- Ultra Arrow Tweezers
- Pedicure Set
- Texas Roadhouse Dinner for 2
Longaberger Basket (valued at $225)
- Longaberger Picnic Basket
- Mary Kay Products
- Jim’s Spaghetti Dinner for 2
- $25 Foodfair gift card
Media Relations Contact
Assistant Director of External Affairs
Receive Marshall Health News
The Marshall Health newsroom offers our latest news releases, which are distributed through a Marshall University electronic mailing list.
To be added to this list, please e-mail your name, job title, e-mail address, media outlet and location to email@example.com.
Sign Up for Healthy Herd Updates
Sign up for Marshall Health's official blog. This digital resource is full of stories, recipes, health and wellness information to help you on your wellness journey.