2021 Galentine's Day 3 Official Rules & Regulations
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: Galentine’s Day Giveaway is open only to those who enter on Facebook and Instagram and who are 18 years or olderas of the date of entry. The Galentine’s Day Giveaway (hereinafter the “Campaign”) is only open to legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Marshall Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Marshall Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeryas final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on February, 8, 2021, 8 a.m. EST and ending February 15, 2021, 8 a.m. EST. All entries must be received by February 15, 2021, 8 a.m. EST.
- How to Enter: The Galentine’s Day Giveaway must be entered by liking the official giveaway post on Marshall Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery’s Facebook or Instagram page and commenting who you would share the prize with. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Marshall Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery. You may enter only once on Facebook and Instagram. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Marshall Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive two express facials with an aesthetician, valued at $50 each. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Marshall Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Marshall Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery’sdiscretion. The prize can be transferred to another individual at Winner’s request. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. The winner must complete and execute a declaration and release. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Marshall Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected bya random drawingunder the supervision of Marshall Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery. Winner will be notified through Facebook within five (5) days following selection of Winner. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 60 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT MARSHALL PLASTIC & RECONSTRUCTIVE SURGERY’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Marshall Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, anyone acting on behalf of Marshall Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, and Marshall Plastic & Reconstruct Surgery’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
- Terms & Conditions: Marshall Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Marshall Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case,Marshall Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Marshall Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery. Marshall Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Marshall Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user using a different social media account; multiple entries from the same social media account allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Marshall Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Marshall Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OFTHE UNITED STATESOF AMERICA AND WEST VIRGINIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in West Virginia having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Marshall Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, 5185 US Route 60, Suite 26, Huntington, WV 25705, USA. Requests must be received no later than March 31, 2021, 4:30 p.m. EST.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Marshall Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, 5185 US Route 60, Suite 26, Huntington, WV 25705, USA.
- Facebook: The Campaign hosted by Marshall Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeryis in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- By entering this contest, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.