Each Marshall Health clinic serves a unique patient population. Many of our clinics have implemented safety procedures designed specifically to meet the needs of the patients they serve.
Marshall Cardiology offers patients the option to avoid the waiting room and instead wait in their vehicles until the doctor is ready to see them. Call us at 304-691-8500 when you arrive, and we'll let you know when its time for the doctor to see you.
This service is available at the following Marshall Cardiology locations:
Marshall Cardiology has discontinued drive-thru service for its Coumadin Clinic at the Erma Ora Byrd Clinical Center due to summer temperatures. This service is still offered inside our clinic offices. Please call 304-691-8500 for questions or for more information.
Marshall Eye Surgeons
Please wear a mask. Your mask should be worn during the entire visit.
All patients and staff will be screened for COVID-19 at the clinic entrance.
We are practicing social distancing in our waiting rooms and therefore seating is limited.
Please do not bring anyone with you to your appointment, unless:
- Someone is appointed as a power of attorney
- The patient is 18 years or younger, and/or
- You expect to be dilated during your appointment
Please expect longer than normal waiting periods, as we are restricted to how many patients we can safely move through clinic based on new cleaning protocol.
Please do not arrive early for your appointment – patients will be called back to the exam room strictly by appointment times.
Until further notice, for the safety and comfort of our patients and parents, Marshall Pediatrics conducts well-child/routine visits all day at the Marshall University Medical Center and Third Avenue locations.
Scheduled sick visits will be seen at our Route 60 office location. NowCare services remain unchanged. Our Teays Valley office will remain unchanged with well-child/routine visits in the mornings and sick visits in the afternoons. Dr. Dunlap will continue seeing patients at the Marshall University Medical Center and Dr. Naegele will continue seeing patients at Third Avenue.
- Please call your doctor's office as you normally would to schedule your routine visit, including required vaccinations and physicals, for school and school sports.
- Please limit the number of adults accompanying a child to an appointment to two and avoid bringing siblings to appointments, when possible.
- Please remember that anyone 2 and older should wear a mask. Our front desk staff will be happy to provide one to you if you arrive without one.
- We encourage parents and caregivers to call our dedicated phone lines at each office to check in for your appointment from your car and let us know you have arrived.