Putting Safety First
Marshall Health is ready to care for you.
In accordance with CDC recommendations, masking is still required in all Marshall Health facilities. Thank you for your cooperation.
A number of additional safety precautions remain in place in our clinics to ensure our patients and staff are kept healthy and safe. To discuss your next steps in care, contact your provider how you normally would. While our offices are safe to visit, telemedicine is also available for those who prefer to receive care from home.
How we are keeping you safe
We have implemented a number of safety measures in our clinics to protect both you and our health care team.
- Symptom screening for every person entering our facilities. View more about what to expect at your visit.
- Universal masking of all employees and physicians
- Heightened regular cleaning and thorough disinfection in all common areas and clinical spaces
- Physical distancing in our waiting rooms and clinics
- Limited visitors to our facilities. View our visitation policy here.
- Designated zones for COVID-19 patients, separating both symptomatic and asymptomatic patients as appropriate.
- Universal testing for all patients having procedures. View our drive-thru testing location.