2024 New Year, New Botox Giveaway!
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: New Year, New Botox Giveaway is open only to those who are 18 years or older as of the date of entry, and are residents of West Virginia Ohio, or Kentucky. New Year, New Botox Giveaway (hereinafter the “Campaign”) is only open to legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Marshall Health, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. The Campaign is void where prohibited. To receive the prize you must like the Marshall Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Facebook or Instagram page and comment on the giveaway Facebook or Instagram post.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Marshall Health as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on Jan. XX, 2024, 3 p.m. EST and ending Jan. XX, 2024, 4:30 p.m. EST. All entries must be received by Jan. XX, 2024, 4:30 p.m.
- How to Enter: The New Year, New Botox Giveaway must be entered by (a) liking the official Marshall Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Facebook and/or Instagram page and (b) commenting who they would share the prize with on the official giveaway post on Marshall Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery’s Facebook or Instagram Page. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries will not be evaluated based on substance or content and will only be evaluated on whether minimum contest requirements were met. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Marshall Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery. You may submit one entry on Facebook and Instagram. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Marshall Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery.
- Prizes: The Winner of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive 100 units of Botox, valued at approximately $1,200, administered by Erin Bateman, PA-C. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Marshall Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Marshall Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery's discretion. No purchase is necessary when claiming the prize or to redeem the prize. The prize can be transferred at the Winner's request. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. The winner must complete and execute a declaration and release. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for Marshall Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery to use Winner’s name, likeness (with written HIPAA compliant consent), and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Marshall Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery. Winner will be notified through Facebook or Instagram within five (5) days following selection of Winner. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 60 days from the time award notification was sent, fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, or is not, in Marshall Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery's sole discretion, medically able to receive the prize, the prize may be forfeited, and an alternate Winner selected by random drawing (excluding the name of the first drawee). Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT MARSHALL HEALTH’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.) into an entry, You understand and agree that Marshall Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, anyone acting on behalf of Marshall Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, and Marshall Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery's licensees, successors, and assignees, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes, without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. You represent and warrant that you have the right to make use of any intellectual property (including copyright) used in the entry, and you grant Marshall Health an irrevocable worldwide license to make use of such property.
- Terms & Conditions: Marshall Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Marshall Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery's control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Marshall Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery may select the Winner by random drawing from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Marshall Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery. Marshall Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Marshall Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user using a different social media account; multiple entries from the same social media account; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Marshall Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and forever hold harmless Marshall Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any damages, liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Campaign; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Campaign or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OFTHE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND WEST VIRGINIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Cabell County, West Virginia having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Marshall Health, 1600 Medical Center Dr, Huntington, WV 25701, USA. Requests must be received no later than Jan. XX, 2024, 4:30 p.m. EST.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Marshall Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, 3246 U.S. Route 60, Suite 26, Huntington, WV 25705, USA.
- Facebook and Instagram: The Campaign hosted by Marshall Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook and Instagram.
- By entering this contest, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all the Official Rules.
- In the event the Winner is not able to receive Botox due to medical contraindications, a monetary equivalent for the prize will not be substituted. However, the prize can be transferred at the Winner's request. Nothing herein is intended to diminish your rights to make decisions or to supersede Marshall Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery's medical judgment.
- CONSUMER DISCLOSURE
(a) The True retail value of the item or prize being given away as part of this promotional is approximately $1,200.00.
(b) There will be one (1) winner, who will receive 100 units of Botox with Erin Bateman, PA-C.
(c) The odds of receiving the item or prize will depend on the number of participants. The odds are 1:[final number of valid entries].