Marshall Health News
Marshall Health announces holiday hours
HUNTINGTON, W.Va. - Marshall Health clinics and administrative offices will have varied hours during the holiday season. Most clinics and offices, including our walk-in locations, will be closed Friday, Dec. 23, through Monday, Dec. 26, and Monday, Jan. 2, with the exceptions outlined below.
- Marshall Dentistry & Oral Surgery – closed Friday, Dec. 30
- All Marshall Eye Surgeons locations – closing at noon Friday, Dec. 30
- Marshall Family Medicine
- Barboursville office – closed Dec. 29 and 30
- Center for Healthy Aging (both locations) – open Dec. 23
- Hurricane office - closed Dec. 28 and 30
- Lavalette office – closed Dec. 30
- Putnam office - closed Dec. 27, 29 and 30
- Senior Pain & Wellness Center – open Dec. 23 and Jan. 2; closed Dec. 26-29
- Family Medicine Walk-In Clinic (Huntington) - closed Dec. 31
- All Marshall OB/GYN locations, including mammography services at Teays Valley – close at noon Friday, Dec. 30
- Marshall Sports Medicine Institute – no Saturday sports medicine clinics on Dec. 24 or Dec. 31
- All Marshall Pediatrics locations – open Dec. 23 and Jan. 2; closed Dec. 26. NowCare hours are outlined below.
- All Marshall Surgery locations and related clinics (ENT, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery) – closing at 3 p.m., Thursday, Dec. 22
Marshall Pediatric NowCare Schedule:
- Friday, Dec. 23 – Huntington NowCare open (9 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.) Friday, Dec. 23.
- Saturday, Dec. 24 - Huntington NowCare open 9 a.m. to noon; Teays NowCare closed
- Sunday, Dec. 25 - Huntington and Teays NowCare closed
- Monday, Dec. 26 – Huntington NowCare open 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday, Dec. 31 – Huntington NowCare 9 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.; Teays NowCare closed
- Sunday, Jan. 1 – Huntington and Teays NowCare closed
The Marshall Pharmacy located inside the Marshall University Medical Center will remain open 24/7, including all holidays.
For additional information, please contact your physician's office directly. Contact information can be found under the Locations tab. If you need immediate assistance, please visit the nearest Emergency Department or call 911.
Media Relations Contact
Assistant Director of External Affairs
Receive Marshall Health News
The Marshall Health newsroom offers our latest news releases, which are distributed through a Marshall University electronic mailing list.
To be added to this list, please e-mail your name, job title, e-mail address, media outlet and location to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign Up for Healthy Herd Updates
Sign up for Marshall Health's official blog. This digital resource is full of stories, recipes, health and wellness information to help you on your wellness journey.