Marshall Health News
Marshall Health announces holiday hours
HUNTINGTON, W.Va. - Marshall Health clinics and administrative offices will have varied hours during the holiday season. All clinics and offices, including our walk-in locations, COVID-19 testing tent and COVID-19 hotline, will be closed Thursday, Dec. 23, and Friday, Dec. 24, with only minor exceptions outlined below.
Additional clinic closures include:
- COVID-19 testing tent & COVID-19 hotline – closed Friday, Dec. 31
- All Marshall Health administrative offices – closed Friday, Dec. 31
- All Marshall Cardiology locations – closed Friday, Dec. 31
- Marshall Dentistry & Oral Surgery – close at noon, Wednesday, Dec. 22; closed Friday, Dec. 31
- All Marshall Dermatology locations – closed Friday, Dec. 31
- All Marshall Eye Surgeons locations – closed Friday, Dec. 31 and Monday, Jan. 3
- Marshall Family Medicine
- Barboursville office – closed Dec. 29 and 31; phone service only on Tuesday, Dec. 28
- Hurricane office – closed Dec. 28, 30 and 31
- Lavalette office – closed Friday, Dec. 31; phone service only on Dec. 28 and 30
- Putnam office – closed Dec. 27, 29 and 31
- Senior Pain & Wellness Center – close at noon Thursday, Dec. 23; closed Dec. 27-31
- All Marshall Internal Medicine locations – closed Friday, Dec. 31
- All Marshall Neurology and Neurosurgery locations – closed Friday, Dec. 31
- All Marshall OB/GYN locations, including mammography services at Teays Valley – closed Monday, Jan. 3
- East Huntington and Medical Center offices – open 8 a.m. to noon, Friday, Dec. 31
- Teays Valley – closed Friday, Dec. 31
- All Marshall Pediatrics locations – closed Friday, Dec. 31
- All Marshall Surgery locations and related clinics (ENT, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery) – close at 3 p.m., Wednesday, Dec. 22 and 30; closed Friday, Dec. 31 and Monday, Jan. 3
- All Marshall Orthopaedics locations – closed Friday, Dec. 31
- Marshall Urology – close at 3 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 30; closed Friday, Dec. 31
Marshall Pediatric Nowcare will be closed Saturday, Dec. 25, and Saturday, Jan. 1. Modified Nowcare holiday hours include Thursday, Dec. 23 (open 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.); Friday, Dec. 24 (open 9 a.m. to noon); and Friday, Dec. 31 (open 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.).
The Marshall Pharmacy located inside the Marshall University Medical Center will remain open 24/7, including all holidays.
For additional information, please contact your physician's office directly. Contact information can be found under the Locations tab. If you need immediate assistance, please visit the nearest Emergency Department or call 911.
Media Relations Contact
Michele McKnight, Community & Media Relations Coordinator
Receive Marshall Health News
The Marshall Health newsroom offers our latest news releases, which are distributed through a Marshall University electronic mailing list.
To be added to this list, please e-mail your name, job title, e-mail address, media outlet and location to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign Up for Healthy Herd Updates
Sign up for Marshall Health's official blog. This digital resource is full of stories, recipes, health and wellness information to help you on your wellness journey.