2021 5th Avenue WestHuntington, WV 25704
KIDS (Knowledge in Developmental Steps) Clinic is an interdisciplinary, collaborative initiative in Huntington that brings together medical and behavioral specialists from different organizations to care for children and their families, including those affected by substance use disorder.
Our specialty clinic for babies and toddlers is held one Friday per month from 9 a.m. to noon. No referral necessary.
By Appointment Only
- General pediatric care
- Speech, language, feeding and literacy
- Physical therapy
- Psychological and psychosocial
- Parking lot
Mary "Mitzi" Payne, MD
- KIDS Clinic 304-696-3641
- Marshall Neuroscience 304-691-1787
- Marshall Neuroscience - Teays Valley 304-691-6910
- Marshall Sports Medicine Institute 304-691-1880